Cookies disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.

How do I find out who the claimant is?

You will need to contact the court that issued your judgment and quote them your case number. They will be able to give you contact information for the claimant so that you can find out more information and/or pay them.

If you unaware of the case number, you can do a search on TrustOnline.

I’ve paid the claimant…now what?

If you’ve paid the claimant, you will need to ask them to provide the court with proof of payment so that our register can be updated.

Alternatively, you can fill out an N443 form and send your proof of payment to the relevant court along with a £16 cheque or postal order, made payable to HMCTs.

For a search of our register confirming that the judgment has been updated, you will need to conduct a search on TrustOnline.

My claimant has refused to provide proof of payment – what can I do?

Claimants are under no obligation to provide proof of payment once payment has been made.

You will need to contact the court to find out what proof of payment they will accept.

Alternatively, you may need to apply to have the judgment set aside.