Cookies disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.

If the principle sum is not paid the Judgment will remain outstanding for six years from the date of the Judgment – we do not currently hold partial settlement information.

If the Judgment has been Paid

If the Judgment is paid within a calendar month from the date of the Judgment, and proof of payment is provided to Registry Trust, we will remove the Judgment from our public register and notify the credit reference agencies to remove it from their files.

If the Judgment is paid after a calendar month from the date of Judgment, you can apply to have the Judgment marked as satisfied, provided you send in your proof of payment to Registry Trust.

We require a letter from the Plaintiff on letterheaded paper (where possible) which states the:

• Court Name
• Amount
• Date Paid in Full

Your original proof of payment can be sent by post to:

Registry Trust Ltd
153-157 Cleveland Street

Including a return address for us to send confirmation back to.

Or by email to

For a search of our register confirming the Judgment has been updated, you will need to submit a cheque for £6 made payable to Registry Trust Ltd, for each named person or business at a specified address.

Alternatively, electronic payments can be made to:

Lloyds Bank Plc.
Account Name: Registry Trust Ltd
Account Number: 00436189
Sort Code: 309368

Please ensure that your case number and the defendant name has been noted on the electronic transfer.

We may need to contact the Plaintiff on your behalf if the proof of payment is insufficient.

Judgments marked as satisfied will remain on the public register for six years from the date of the Judgment, however marking a Judgment as satisfied may improve your ability to obtain credit.

If you haven’t paid a Judgment

You will need to contact the Plaintiff.

See here for our guide on Plaintiffs.