Cookies disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.

How do I find out who the Claimant is?

You will need to contact the Civil Processing Centre on 0300 200 7812 and quote them the case number. They will be able to give you contact information for the Claimant so that you can find out more information and pay them.

If you unaware of the case number, you can do a search on TrustOnline.

I’ve paid the Claimant…now what?

If you’ve paid the Claimant, you will need to ask them to provide you with proof of payment so that our register can be updated.

We require a letter from the Claimant on letter headed paper (where possible) which states the:

• Case Number
• Court Name
• Amount
• Date Paid in Full

Your original proof of payment can be sent by post to:

Registry Trust Ltd
153-157 Cleveland Street

Including a return address for us to send confirmation back to you.

Or by email to

For a search of our register confirming the judgment has been updated, you will need to submit a cheque for £6 made payable to Registry Trust Ltd, for each named person or business at a specified address.

Alternatively, electronic payments can be made to:

Lloyds Bank Plc.
Account Name: Registry Trust Ltd
Account Number: 00436189
Sort Code: 309368

Please ensure that your case number and the defendant name has been noted on the electronic transfer.

We may need to contact the Claimant on your behalf if the proof of payment is insufficient.

My Claimant has refused to provide proof of payment – what can I do?

Claimants are under no legal obligation to provide proof of payment once payment has been made.

However, if you provide us with what evidence you have that the debt has been paid, we will attempt to contact the Claimant on your behalf.

Your evidence can be sent by post to:

Registry Trust Ltd
153-157 Cleveland Street

You must ensure that a return address is included for us to send the evidence back to you.

Or by email to

If we do not receive a response from the claimant after 28 days, the register may be updated at a Manager’s discretion based on the evidence you have provided.